Pages

Sunday 16 November 2014

Brother's 18th Birthday


So my little brother is officially a man...


It doesn't feel that long since I turned 18 myself (it's been 2 1/2 years), but it is just so strange to think my brother is all grown up now. I remember when he was a little diddy baby.

So I went home on Thursday for the weekend for my brother's birthday. It was quiet, we didn't have much of a party, but that's just the way we do things in the family. Besides, I don't think having a massive fuss is really my brother's thing. I think he enjoyed it though and that's the main thing!

He got plenty of presents; most of them consisted of political auto-biographies. Not even joking. It's not what the average 18-year-old boy wants for their birthday, but he honestly loves his politics; he's a star member of his debating club at sixth form and has previously won a competition in London between two teams where he acted as Chancellor, which I think is pretty cool to be honest.

I've posted some picture below, but as you can see none of them actually have my brother in them. I do have pictures of him opening his presents, but he honestly hates photos being taken of him, so I didn't think he's appreciate me posting them online.





This chocolate fountain was A-MAZ-ING. We had marshmallows and strawberries with it and it was just so tasty! My lovely boyfriend bought it me for my birthday back in June, and this was the first time I'd used it for anything. I wanted to save it for a special occasion and this one is the first that came up! Definitely whacking it out at Christmas as well! 



Dude Chill......

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment