Pages

Thursday 27 November 2014

Ice Skating


I didn't even fall over...




So my housemates and I spontaneously decided to go ice skating last night! It was absolutely brilliant. I haven't been ice skating in so long, and I'd forgotten how much fun it is! We found some vouchers to get some money off and we thought 'why not?!' One of my housemates, Chelsea, brought along her two American lacrosse coaches, who were lovely!  
I'm not the one taking the above picture, (I'm the ginger one) but that's my amazing housemate Laura who I've lived with since the start of University. She so pwetty, So are all the others. I live with some of the best, definitely.


I look incredibly silly in this photo... This was one of my many attempts at ice skating backwards. Needless to say, I was rubbish... I can race around forward easy enough, but I can never get the knack of going backwards... If anyone's got any tips, let me know?
At least I didn't fall over, which is something to be proud of! My boyfriend warned me of falling over and another skater coming along... Ouch!! And I was a bit better than Laura who never strayed to far away from the barrier. Bless her the little cutie! To be fair she did get quite good at the end.

In other news, I have so many other blogs I want to post, but I find I can only ever do them when I'm all tucked up in bed, ready to sleep. I recently went to Patisserie Valerie, and I have some amazing pictures I want to share. I also bought a LOT of new clothes (which is bad), so I want to try and do one of the 'haul' things. I also invested in a cheap berry lipstick the other day which is actually one of the best spontaneous buys I have ever done. I have a free day tomorrow, so hopefully I shall get a couple of these done!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment