Pages

Tuesday 11 November 2014

Maybelline Colour Show Nail Varnish

Lets have a go at this blogging malarkey then...






This is perhaps my favourite nail varnish at the moment. I saw Luanna (le-happy.com) wearing a baby pink varnish ages ago, and just felt the absolute need to have it. So I searched high and low all over Boots for this shade. (It didn't actually take me that long, maybe 5 minutes). I did want a more subtle shade of pink, like white with the tiniest hint, but this was the closest I could find. It's Maybelline's Colour Show varnish in Nebline, which was actually pretty cheap!

I really like the colour; I don't usually like pink stuff, but recently I've started to introduce it to myself. I even dyed my blonde tips baby pink a few weeks ago... but that's a different story. It's very girly, but I think looks quite smart. Not going to lie though, takes a while to dry. The first coat was fine, took a decent 5 mins, but I always find the second coat takes sooooooooooooooo much longer. Like an hour at least!! Whyyyy?? So you can probably see I've actually smudged it quite a bit.

Anyway, has anyone tried any other colours from Colour Show which they like and can recommend me? They have so many nice colours and it's so hard to choose, so if anyone has tried and tested a nice, cool colour, please let me know??

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment