Pages

Sunday 16 November 2014

Winter Is Coming


Winter is nearly upon us.....





I just wanted to share with you an outfit I really liked which I wore the other day. You can't really see my green dress I have on, because the lighting in my bedroom is awful, even though this was at 10am! But it was just a normal, dark green skater dress. 

I think this outfit has reflected the recent weather with it being constantly dark and cold. However, I tried to liven it up with a big wooly scarf (which was extra cosy), otherwise it just looked a bit too dull with a lot of dark tones. Also, it's starting to get colder now, so I reeeeeeally needed a scarf!! I added a little girly cuteness with my hair half up, because it looked a little too edgy with a leather jacket and also leather boots (which you can't see).

I just really liked this look and felt the need to share it. I think I need to do more stuff like this with my hair, because I usually just wear it down and it's getting a bit boring...

And yes, that is a Doctor Who poster in the background. And yes, I was watching Doctor Who on my laptop at the time.... And apologies for the messiness of my bedroom. I promise I've tidied it now!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment